These were the very first words that came out from Harry Potter's mouth, just after Hermione magically lifted our car from the ground. I was flying!!! I'm telling you it's the best ride ever, but don't worry I won't tell you any other spoiler because someday you'll have the chance to figure it out by yourself.
It's an Orlando MUST DO. I'm pretty sure it's still the big sensation over there, I mean Island of Adventures was extremely packed, there was no space to walk. Wait a minute... not even air to breathe!!!
I couldn't even get into the stores around Hogsmeade, each store was surrounded by bewitching and pretty charming "wizards" telling you to form the one-hour-waiting-line. And yeah off course you could only get in if you were going to buy something.
Anyway, it was a real trip just to be there, feel like you were a wizard, not a normal wizard but like if you were best friends with Harry Potter. And you had to everybody! All with their own magic wands, their very elegant black gowns from Gryffindor or Slytherin and maybe Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, and obviously drinking butter beer and pumpkin juice. Oh and by the way, I got to try both of them. I really loved the butter beer, it had the taste of ice cream soda, but I have to honestly admit that I wouldn't recommend the pumpkin juice, it's not that bad, but it has its funny flavor.
Well, I also had the time to go shopping, spent some time with Gus, meet once again my parents' friend and her two daughters Maddison and Paris and had an awesome week with my parents, my grandparents and my brother.
My mom said it would be our very last trip together.. Off course before I get into college and that stuff!
Hmmmmm... I'm sure that's gonna be another awesome ride! see ya later alligator
 |
| HOGSMEAAAAADEEEE |
 |
| Apo and Acun <3 |
 |
| Apo Lili |
 |
| Nice Waves |
 |
| Dad, Allan, Gus and Me |
 |
| The Young Young's |
 |
| Allan and me being sketched and air-brush colored |
 |
| Yeahh that's right! Apo starring at the Horror Make-up Show @Universal Studios!! |
|
 |
| Pumpkin Juice and butter beer!! |
 |
| Welcome to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! |
 |
| "Faith is the only way to Eternity" |
 |
| Mom, Allan and Stitch @Downtown Disney |
No comments:
Post a Comment