Friday, March 22, 2013

Je te remercie Karina!

My good friend Karina knows exactly what I like, she always sends me pictures and links that immediately catch my attention. A couple of weeks ago she sent me a link to something "I really needed to read", she said I'd love it and I did (technically, I'm still loving it since I haven't finished and probably I will forever love it.) Anyway, the link directed me to this page:




Now, I invite you to read "this thing" too and as she said to me... You'll love it and you will thank me! The link is on my favorites list on the right side of this page.

Explore. Live. Conquer. That's all I have to say  


Karina et moi @St. Malo (Jan 2011)

P.S. Thank you Karina for thinking of me and brightening my days, love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment