Thank you.
For being that constant reminder that I am the best I could ever be. Because you love me with flaws, thorns and everything sweet in between. Because you protect me and do not want to see me get hurt, but I know that if I fall, you'll be there to heal my wounds. Because you listen to my happy and sometimes broken soul and tune it back when it loses a string or two. Because, you remember how we met each other and how there was no room for coincidence. Because we met each other in the hands of destiny and fate.
Because even if one day we find ourselves separated by the vast oceans and the limitless sky; my heart, dearest friend, will never say goodbye.
 |
| I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE |
Dedicated to Viola Du, Juan Mogoginta, Hilaria Rodriguez and you.
No comments:
Post a Comment