Should I count the stars or the infinite grains of sand? How
many drops of water could the Seine River have? Prague, Budapest or Vienna? Cambodia,
Malaysia or Vietnam? Where will this wind sweep off my feet?
If only my soul could stay in one place, where in this world
could that ever be?
Far away in the Himalayan Mountains, where I can brew myself
some Jasmine tea, or near the crystalline waters of the Caribbean or the
Mediterranean Sea? Would I rather ride
elephants in Thailand or in India? Would I rather sail along great whales or
jeep-race against cheetahs? Would I rather eat in New Orleans some oysters
and fluffy beignets or in Greece, some tzatziki, olives and a side-order of
pita? Would I rather shop in Champs Elysees or in some Turkish bazaar? Would I rather be called crazy, extravagant or bizarre?
Too many choices and one life to live, but if I choose
wisely, one is all I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment