First things first. My phone decided to quit on my birthday and I couldn't get the chance to thank all the beautiful people who wished me a happy birthday through Whatsapp. If you are one of them, I just want to let you know it means a lot to me and thank you is not enough. Besides this technical issue, I had an amazing day.
I am grateful to another year of life and to all the people I have met here in State College. People who I'm lucky to call friends, people who have made college a little easier and people who have become my family; my home away from home. It is difficult to put in words the happiness I felt on my birthday. Being surrounded by such amazing people, made my heart warm and fuzzy. I really couldn't ask for better friends. They are the main reason I don't want college to ever end.
 |
| The FOODSTERS |
 |
| Lina and Alex |
 |
| Baby Ju |
 |
| "Speech" |
 |
| Happy birthday to me! |
 |
| This sums up my happiness |
 |
| Sup Hyder! |
 |
| My one and only Ni |
 |
| My boys, Gian and Richie |
 |
| #roomielove |
No comments:
Post a Comment