Thank you for being so good. Thank you for being the best year so far. A year of new beginnings, new friendships and even sad goodbyes. A year of growth and getting to know myself better. A year where I learned to embrace and express my passions. 2014 taught me that gratitude and courage are MY main sources of happiness, this year I learned to put them into action.
I learned that I have to remind others how much they mean to me. I learned to not be afraid of my emotions; that it's okay to not be okay. I learned to be in peace with myself; no masks, no pretending, and no holding-backs. I learned that time means nothing when it comes to any kind of relationship. I learned from my mistakes and my triumphs, my friends and my enemies, and my teachers and my lovers. I learned that it's okay to not be entirely myself because I am, after all, the sum of all the people I have met.
Once again thank you 2015, for being the ultimate best.
P.S. 2016, please be good. Best of luck or may I say fate?
Sincerely,
D
I learned that I have to remind others how much they mean to me. I learned to not be afraid of my emotions; that it's okay to not be okay. I learned to be in peace with myself; no masks, no pretending, and no holding-backs. I learned that time means nothing when it comes to any kind of relationship. I learned from my mistakes and my triumphs, my friends and my enemies, and my teachers and my lovers. I learned that it's okay to not be entirely myself because I am, after all, the sum of all the people I have met.
Once again thank you 2015, for being the ultimate best.
P.S. 2016, please be good. Best of luck or may I say fate?
Sincerely,
D

No comments:
Post a Comment