Au jour d'hui, we went to the Versailles Castle, where Louis XIV and his descendants lived in. This castle is the most beautiful castle I've ever been to, it's so classic and it really looks like the ones seen on Disney movies!
Then, we went to Hotel des Invalides. There's the actual tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte and other expositions about the WWI, WWII and the weapos used in those times. The real attraction in this place was Napoleon's stuffed white horse. At the end, we were all a little bit disappointed. Nicole said it was not real, Claudia said it was yellow, Arturo said it was yellow because it's really old and Allison and Loraine said its legs were too thin.
So, ¿De qué color es el caballo blanco de Napoleón?
R./ mmmmmmmmm I don't know. end of story
 |
| Versailles |
 |
| Louis XIV |
 |
| Nicole, Pedro, Dorianne |
 |
| Napoleon's tomb |
 |
| Miniature armors for infants. |
 |
| I know it's impossible to see, but there's the horse! |
No comments:
Post a Comment