Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh la la, Paris!

Yesterday was our official first day in Paris! That morning was extremely cold, I mean... it even snowed a little bit.

We took the metro and stopped in Opera. There, we went to an "Open Tour", which is a bus that takes you to the main attractions and famous streets in Paris and you can freely get on and off the bus whenever you like.

We visited the Notre Dame de Paris, The Conciergerie, where Marie Antoinette was prisoned and the Sainte-Chapelle, which has the tallest stain-glassed windows in the whole world.

Then, we returned to the Fiap (the youth hostel we're staying in). After having dinner, I went to my room and Grisvi called me and told me that I had a phone call in her room. So, I rushed to her room and picked up the phone and it was my cousin Alfonso, surprisingly he told me he was in the lobby waiting for me.

Later on, Madame told us we were going "somewhere" at 9 p.m. We were all curious and wanted to know where we were going, but nobody told us, even though we begged and insisted to know. So, I had another big surprise!

*********** drum rolls please ****************

Madame took us to THE EIFFEL TOWER!!! I really can't explain how excited we were, you could actually see the flashing lights of the tower reflecting on our shiny eyes. It was simply captivating, we admired the night  landscape of one of the most visited cities on earth.


Signing the guest book @ Le Conciergerie


Excelent actresses!

Nicole, Grisvi and Dorianne @Notre Dame de Paris



Grisvi and Allison @Tour Eiffel


Dorianne, Karina and Loraine @Sainte - Chapelle 

Km 0

No comments:

Post a Comment