I go back to what my mother says: people will always come and go, in and out of your life. Just a tiny few will manage to stay forever.
And I just hope that some of the friendships I've made here, stay in my life forever. Yeah, and hope is that thing with feathers...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last week of February I went to New York, it was a pretty spontaneous trip. Planned on a Thursday, executed on the following day. Tony, David {two guys I just met this semester, Tony from China and David, also from Panama}and I packed our stuff and left as soon as our classes ended. The traffic was unbearable, but we made it. It was indeed an unforgettable weekend.
For spring break, Minty and I went to Los Angeles. As always, it isn't the destination itself, but the people in it. I got the chance to meet up with the Liu's and my family; Jorge, Suelika and the kids, Tia Ceci, Tio Winston and Carmen. Minty and I had a great week. A relaxing week filled with sun and fun, far away from the frozen hell back in State College. I couldn't ask for a better weather.
All the way from the east coast to the west coast, I present to you some of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!
![]() |























No comments:
Post a Comment