I admit it. I am an addict. An Instagram addict.
Today I was casually and joyfully scrolling down my Instagram app, when suddenly I see this funky name: "_ _ _ _ _ happydays". I said, "Hey this person already has an Instagram account and it does not end with "happydays" {I was sure of that, cause you know... I know everything and everyone around Instagram #sorrynotsorry #creepydori}. So, I tapped that funky-name account and started to scroll down like crazy and became pretty interested in the whole #100happydays thing. I tapped again on the followers this person had and saw more whatchamacallithappydays accounts.. I, I definitely had to ask Google what was all this craze about and voila, case resolved.
I click the top link and the first thing that pops out is:
All right, all right, you got my attention... now what?
This little project consists of posting a picture of something {or someone} that makes you happy for the next 100 days. I think this is a great idea because we usually forget about the little things that make us happy. In this world of despair, envy and depression, we have to be light and salt. We need to be more grateful, kinder, softer and open-hearted. And then and only then we will find happiness!
Come with me and hop on my train @happydoriboo {on Instagram}
Destination: 100th day of happiness
I'll be waiting for you in the next stop, see ya there,
Dorianne Young

Hilaria haha XD
ReplyDeleteI love her jajajajaj
Delete