Monday, July 7, 2014

Findings of a Time Traveler

I am in love with photography and words {as you already expected}. Tumblr has always been a good friend of mine, one of those that come and go, but always sticks around. Tumblr's main purpose in my life was to provide photos for my Pinterest. I would open Tumblr whenever I needed new and refreshing photos for my boards. C'est tout. Pinterest has been my photo gatherer of choice for the past few years, since it keeps my photos {not really mine} well organized and in perfect harmony.

I knew people would also reblog quotes, sayings and other ideas on Tumblr, but I never really stopped and looked for that, until now. 

So, there you have it... A new Tumblr for a couple photo findings and pretty words. And please don't worry, I will keep posting my favorite quotes here On The Railway of Time. Findings of a Time Traveler is dedicated to those who are craving for more word love and in need of soul gratification. 








http://findingsofatimetraveler.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment