Wednesday, July 30, 2014

An Introduction's Story


Yesterday, right before the clock struck midnight, I was thinking about writing something very special. I fell asleep with the thought of you in my head and from that moment, I knew I had to write this. I was looking for the right sentences to start this short introduction, but all the words known in the library of my brain were not enough to describe the entangled truth residing in my heart. It seems to me that my heart speaks a foreign language, my brain does not know of {but even if they do not understand each other quite well, I still believe they are star-crossed soul mates}.

I wanted this introduction to be shocking, yet kind and polite. I wanted it to provoke fire, ice and everything in between. I wanted it to be yours and only yours to keep. And just like a desperate child or a coy girl playing hard to get, the only thing I truly want {now and forever} is to be the conqueror of your attention.



Yours now and forever,

~D




I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE








No comments:

Post a Comment