A couple of months ago, Alexa sent me a link to this awesome page: http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/31-signs-youre-a-third-culture-kid. Its title: "31 Signs You're A Third Culture Kid". I'm not even 100% sure if I am one, but I found myself laughing out loud and feeling related to many of those "signs". And of course I have to tell you my favorite one:
You know better than anyone else that “home” isn’t a place, it’s the people in it.
There's no doubt about that.
Well, some updates... I'm currently at Penn State, just starting my Sophomore year (jeez why does time go by so fast? Every year becomes shorter than the last). I'm going to be 20 years old in 19 days (can I be Peter Pan and stop growing please?). I miss home (extremely much)
So, what did I do over the Summer? I took classes at FSU, went to the beach, ate too much, went to Chiriqui, baked, went to the beach again, and caught up with my friends.
Here are some photos!!
 |
| Bistec Picado and Tortillas |
 |
| Banana-nut Pancakes |
 |
| Boquete |
 |
| After Rock-climbing |
 |
| Christian and Valerie |
 |
| Ma |
 |
| with Alexa |
 |
| with Tia Claudina |
 |
| Strawberry-almond Pie |
 |
| Marble Cake |
 |
| Arañitas |
 |
| Ma |
 |
| Pedasí |
 |
| Classy! |
 |
| With the babes |
 |
| Benji and Austin |
 |
| Allan and Sisi |
 |
| Ma and Rocky |
No comments:
Post a Comment