It was 4 'o clock when i met Ivonne in Multiplaza, I was buying the last-chance stuff to get ready for my big flight. After that, we went back to the factory and picked up my family and Alexa to go directly to the Tocumen Airport.
When I got there, I checked myself in, like all of my other classmates, while our parents and friends chatted and blabbered about almost everything and how they were going to miss us.
After everyone got checked in, the saddest part was waiting for us: SAYING GOODBYE, I mean who's strong enough to NOT hug and kiss its parents like they never did before, when you are not going to see them for the next month and a half? I bet nobody :)
*MADRID*
After 10 hours in the airplane, we successfully arrived to the international airport of Madrid, Spain. Most of my friends were starving, so they had a quick lunch in the restaurants and cafés near our gate (HJK), while others prefered windowshopping or.. real shopping!!!
Frozen Yogurt with Strawberries, dayummm!!
*FRANCE*
We f i n a l l y arrived to our final destination and picked up all of our bags. Few minutes later the director of the Alliance Française welcomed us and led us to a big coaster bus, that took us to Rouen, where our families waited for us anxiously.
Monsieur Coupard welcomed me and took me to my new home, where I met my his wife, his daughter; Benedicte and the dog, Filou!
Madame Coupard prepared dinner for me, showed me the rest of their house and 'my room' and handed me a couple of towels. For now, I think they are a nice and warm welcoming family, I hope we keep it like this for the next three weeks!
We f i n a l l y arrived to our final destination and picked up all of our bags. Few minutes later the director of the Alliance Française welcomed us and led us to a big coaster bus, that took us to Rouen, where our families waited for us anxiously.
Monsieur Coupard welcomed me and took me to my new home, where I met my his wife, his daughter; Benedicte and the dog, Filou!
Madame Coupard prepared dinner for me, showed me the rest of their house and 'my room' and handed me a couple of towels. For now, I think they are a nice and warm welcoming family, I hope we keep it like this for the next three weeks!
yummy froyooo! Como esta zara alla? ^^
ReplyDeleteAmuse-toi bien! :D
Hola, que tal? {:
ReplyDeleteThe Danone froyo seens good :9 hahah
Oi, tudo bem?
ReplyDeletehahahaha!! Zara estaba mas barato jeje porque estaba de baratillo :)
I think the Danone froyo tasted like the one we tried in el Dorado haha