Monday, January 10, 2011

Mon Premier Jour de Classe

So, today I woke up at 6:30 am to find out that the temperature was 0 degrees celcius. I put on like 78686 sweaters, my heavy jacket, my scarf, cozy boots and my gloves.
For breakfast I had bread with nutella and a glass of water, I also learned a little bit more about french culture at the table

1) You should finish ALL the food served on your plate (Monsieur Coupard made me eat all the rice that lefted on the plate, and not only that, he gave me the food in my mouth like an airplane... Yes, I'm not kidding.)

2) You eat with both of your hands on top of the table

After culture lessons, M.Coupard took me to the Alliance Française, where we took our placement test. I got into level A2.2, that means level 5 of 7, not bad huh?

Then, we walked along the streets of Rouen until 3:30 and later on we went to the Musé de Beaux Arts.


Grisvi, Karina and I exploring the streets of Rouen



Karina's CRÊPE!!!


Le Musé de Beaux Arts


Everybody "admiring" the paintings

2 comments: