Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Under the Stars and Above the City Lights.

4:18.... I´m wide awake and can´t sleep

5:00....Stumbling upon until 6 a.m

6:30... Taking and long and lazy shower

7:30.... Picking up some candies for Clau and her family

8:30.... Irene and Dad dropped me off at the airport.

For my own record, this was the first time I traveled on my own. Completely alone, I mean no friends, no anything. But it was okay, nothing to worry about. After my baggage check, I had the most expensive sandwich, It was 13 dollars ( yeah just for a simple piece of bread, ham, vegetables and a bottle of water) and bought myself a Swatch, because I don´t know how I forgot to bring my watch when I left it on top of my jewelry box so that wouldn´t happen... Anyway, at 11:34 I was already in the plane, ready to take off. I was really surprised by the way, each sit had its own touch-screen tv and everything. During the flight I just watched Tangled and played Bejeweled, one of the most addicting games (after Fruit Ninja of course).

After I finished watching Tangled, the sun started to set. It was simply gorgeous, the sky line was kind of blue mixed with red and orange. Luckily I had a window sit, so I appreciated it even more. Minutes later, the colors started to fade in the dark and all of a sudden it was all black. At 7 p.m the stars were shining bright, the airplane was starting to descend and Sao Paulo´s city lights were now getting closer and . So, it was perfect! Me under the stars and above the city lights.

8:21 the airplane arrived and about 30 minutes later I was out. Claudia, her mom and Romulo received me and we went home. Well, before going home we stopped in a mini super market. And voilá, I´m in Brazil!

@Airport

My new wristwatch

Ready to take off



I told you it was pretty!!

Toby



Romulo, cutest kid ever

Clau and chocolate, as always :)

Yup chocolate... Gavottes are my new addiction


No comments:

Post a Comment