Metro stations always remind me of past vacations. They automatically make me feel in another country and give me the opportunity to blend with local people. And you know what, the craziest metro I´ve been to would be this one for sure. You just had to see everybody, rushing and running all around, it was worse that the hyper fast French walkers. Everybody, including us looked like working ants trying to get in a tiny hole. Despite everything, I´m really glad we took the metro because now I know at what hours you should never take the metro in SP and that would definitely be six through seven p.m. I can officially say I´ve lived a common day in Sao Paulo.Ohh and I almost forgot about a good lesson:
ALWAYS TAKE THE LAST OR THE FIRST DOOR OF THE SAO PAULO METRO, the extremes are never crowded at all. Yes you have to walk a little bit more, but is worthy, you save the pushing and the pulling.
After taking the metro, we arrived to a place called Liberdade, which is a China-Japan-Korean town.But before entering the Asian town, we went to this HUGE cosmetic store. Clau told me they sold every nailpolish color you could imagine. I thought it would be normal like just one shelf, but guess how many shelves were there? 5... My dream came true because right now I´m insanely obsessed with nailpolishes. It´s a weird addiction. I bought about 21 GOOD nailpolishes for only 46 reais, which is about 23 dollars. Nothing really compared to the ones I buy in Panama. They are super cute and the colors are amazing.
Later on, after my nailpolish extravaganza, we decided to drink Boba tea. Unluckily, the place had no bubbles, and what´s a boba tea without bubbles? Absoulutely nothing, just a boring drink. But, we decided to move on. The next stop was this Asian store to buy the Koala cookies with chocolate filling, YUMM! and we also bought Pepero cookies, which I used to eat in Taiwan, and some Japanese crackers. As we moved on and walked a little bit more, we found a place with a big poster that had boba teas outside, so we quickly went inside asking for BOBA. And yes they had, but it didn´t taste that well. It´s fine at least we got all the delicious goodies and the nailpolishes.
Our last stop was Shopping El Dorado, which is kind of funny because we also have a shopping mall named like that in Panama. I was convinced I was going to buy something today, but that didn´t happen. I don´t know why I´m being so picky lately, even Clau was surprised that I didn´t buy a single thing. Like at 7 p.m., after so much walking and going around the stores, we went to Outback, but that place was way too crowded. So, we ended in Applebee´s. It was really nice, the food was good. Fried food is always good haha.
And that´s how my day ended.
 |
| AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH |
 |
| BOBA TEA place |
 |
| Koala cookies |
 |
| Pepero |
 |
| Not-so-crowded metro |
 |
| El Dorado |
 |
| Brigadeiro | |
 |
| Clau, Nio and me |
 |
| Yayy nailpolishes! And don´t worry Mom, I´m gonna give away some. |
No comments:
Post a Comment